Spark ARC Pro Splitboards Binding
Brand: Spark R&D
Spark Arc Pro Splitboard Bindings
Lightweight and Surfy, Build from 7075 Aluminium
- The baseplate is CNC machined with maximum cutouts to save weight yet maintain strength and performance. All Arc bindings feature a medium flex version of the Rip ‘N’ Flip highback and a smaller profile Pillow Line ankle strap with flex window for a nice surfy ride down.
- In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws.
- What else do I need? A set of Pucks (Spark, Voile or Burton).
- Weight: 1.23 lbs/ea (557g) - 2.46 lbs/pr (1114g) – M Size.
- Arc Pillow Line Straps are lightweight - 46% lighter than their fabric strap predecessors. They are ultra durable, comfortable, waterproof.
- Rip 'N' Flip Highback: The Arc highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel.
- The tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode.
- The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire: A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps.You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- Puck Compatibility: Compatible with the puks Spark, Voile, Burton.
- T1 Heel Rest: Support Whammy bar climbing wire and can lock binding for short ski rides (Lock sells separately).