Spark Surge Splitboards Binding
Brand: Spark R&D
Surge Splitboard Bindings
Stiff and PowerfulThe Surge is built for big days on big lines, and is preferred by our bigger, more aggressive riders.
- Solid baseplate design (no holes for save weight), stiffer Rip ‘N’ Flip highbacks and more supportive Pillow Line ankle straps.
- In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws.
- What else do I need? A set of Spark Pucks Voile Pucks, Burton Pucks. ...
- Weight: 1.50lbs/ea (680g) - 3.01lbs/pr (1365g) - M Size.
- Pillow Line Straps: Surge Pillow Line Straps are lightweight (46% lighter than their fabric strap predecessors).They are ultra durable, comfortable, waterproof
- Rip 'N' Flip Highback: The Arc highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel.
- The tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode.
- The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire: A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps.You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- Puck Compatibility: Compatible with the puks Spark, Voile, Burton.
- T1 Heel Rest: Support Whammy bar climbing wire and can lock binding for short ski rides (Lock sells separately).